Sunday, December 31, 2017

31 Day Blogging Challenge Complete!


I did it!  31 Days of continuous blogging.  There were some great posts in there...did you catch them?  Thanks to Cheryl Sleboda of muppin.com for sponsoring this challenge!

An adventure to get an Accuquilt die here.  This picture is part of that story...
Image result for millennium falcon looks like snow

My final I Wish You a Merry Quilt Along quilt here.



Two fun table toppers for Island Batik here and here.



And Helen Godden's Christmas Advent Quilt Along here.


Now back to the regular schedule...
Inspiration Mondays, Projects Wednesdays and Saturdays, and Free Motion Fridays.

Today I got the main blocks of my quilt in progress assembled.  Here's one of them. I love how they turned out!  Some of those intersections have a lot of seams, but it turned out well in the end.


I also got out all my flying geese for the On Ringo Lake mystery quilt to start clue 7.  I have then pinned and some sewn....guess what you'll see soon!


I hope you get to quilt today!
Suzy

No comments:

Post a Comment