Tuesday, December 12, 2017

A Folk Art Quilted Traditions Project Complete!

About a year and half ago, my book Folk Art Quilted Traditions was published by AQS.  Later that winter I was contacted by the Shenendehowa Senior Quilters asking if they could use my pattern for their raffle quilt. All I asked was that they give credit as to the source of the pattern and send me a finished picture so I could see the quilt.

And here it is! The original in the book was all blue, and this one has some nice color added to it! I adore what they did. It's just fabulous and I see that it has a pretty ribbon on it.


Thank you so much Shenendehowa Senior Quilters for sharing your finished quilt with me! It's the first time one of my patterns all done has been shared and it means a ton.

I hope you get to quilt today!
Suzy

No comments:

Post a Comment