Saturday, December 16, 2017

Island Batik Ambassador's Scrappy Table Topper Challenge #2

When I found out our December Island Batik Ambassador challenge was to make a scrappy table topper I decided to challenge myself to use some of the 5 inch square packs I have from Island Batik Fabrics.  One day in August (yes, really, I was motivated that day even though the quilt wasn't due until December, not to mention that I made two that week), I decided I wanted to play around with some rectangles.



Here's a closeup look.



For this quilt I picked out all my blue and green five inch squares.  I also used some five inch squares from the California Creamery collection.


I then cut the pieces and set to work.


Here's the strip sets all ready to assemble.


And the final quilt!  I can't wait to put it on my table. 


I love being an Island Batik Ambassador. 

I hope you get to quilt today!
Suzy

1 comment: