Friday, December 22, 2017

Organizing Thread

In Houston this year Pineapple Fabrics had a fantastic deal on 28 weight Aurifil Thread.  Buy one get one free.  I went a little nuts as I'd just started using that weight and wanted to get some more.  My plan was to keep it in this bag.....needless to say, that wasn't going to work.


Then I remembered I had these bins in my classroom that I haven't used in a few years.  So I brought them home.


I then dumped the bag....


And organized by color group (only 4 doubles in the bunch....not bad)


I then put 8 in each drawer as that's all that would fit.


One for warms.


One for cools


One for neutrals.


My organized soul is now very happy and I can find what I need.  Now what to sew?

I hope you get to quilt today!
Suzy

4 comments:

  1. We absolutely love your blog and find nearly all of your post’s to be what I’m looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder why the other experts of this sector don’t notice this. You should continue your writing.

    ReplyDelete