Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Retail Therapy and Tula Pink All Stars!

Sometimes there is nothing like retail therapy to cheer up a happy day.  Today is one of those days for me which is perhaps why this post is so late!  

Fortunately, my good friend Rachel of SewTrendy MN (find here here on Facebook and her website) posted these amazing photos of Tula Pink All Stars still in the plastic wrap. 

I knew I needed to bust them open!  So off I went...she has the WHOLE COLLECTION except for solids!


No automatic alt text available.

Image may contain: stripes and indoor

Here's what came home with me....

Stripes and Dots


Chipmunks and Bugs 



MY FAVORITES (and what I had to go buy) Owls and Frogs!



Retail therapy complete.  Mood lifted.  

I hope you get to quilt (or do retail therapy!) today!
Suzy

2 comments: